Storm Water Discharge

The legal point of discharge is a point specified by Council where stormwater from a property must be discharged. The legal point of discharge is usually to a Council managed drain or the street kerb and channel. A legal point of discharge report from Council is usually required when applying for a building permit.

Request for Legal Point of Stormwater Discharge(PDF, 149KB)

Include any other supplementary information as required to support the request application.

Forward a hardcopy of the completed and signed application including payment to:

Mansfield Shire Council
Private Bag 1000
Mansfield Vic 3722

Or call in person to our office at 33 Highett Street, Mansfield.

A copy of the Council approved information will be forwarded to the applicant’s address or email.

What fees do I have to pay?

There is a fee payable, it is indicated on the request form.