Check back regularly as we add new features and improvements. We welcome your feedbackClose this message

Storm Water Discharge

To obtain a Legal Point of Discharge Report:

Download the Request for Legal Point of Stormwater Discharge Form 32KB PDF.

Include any other supplementary information as required to support the request application.

Forward a hardcopy of the completed and signed application including payment to:

Mansfield Shire Council
Private Bag 1000
Mansfield Vic 3722

Or call in person to our office at 33 Highett Street, Mansfield.

A copy of the Council approved information will be forwarded to the applicant’s address or email.

What fees do I have to pay?

There is a fee payable, it is indicated on the request form.

Print More Options
Last Updated: Wednesday, 4 July, 2018 - 17:01