Home and Community Care program supports the choice for people wishing to remain in their own homes by offering home based support services to people under 65 years (HACC PYP), people over 65 years (CHSP) people with disabilities and their carers.
Commonwealth Home Support - MyAged Care (CHSP)
- Domestic Assistance: assists clients to maintain a safe and tidy environment at home
- Personal Care: provides clients with personal hygeine, monitoring and welfare visits
- Respite Care: provides a break for carers by caring for the individual within their care
- Home Maintenance: provides help with odd jobs around the home that do not require a tradesman
Meals on Wheels
Meals on Wheels provides, hot appetising and culturally appropriate three course packed meal delivered by Volunteers to clients home within the Mansfield township area. Meals are delivered five days a week, including public holidays. Meals are prepared at mansfield District Hospital and cater for nutritional and dietary needs.
Residents living in rural and remote areas can be provided with frozen mealsn and delivery arrangement are to be negotiated.
For clients already receiving services please phone our Community Connections Coordinator on 03 5775 8566.
For community members not already receiving services
- If you're 65 years and over phone MyAged Care 1800 200 422, or
- If you're under 65 years phone the Regional Assessment Team 5775 8563