Mansfield Intergrated Family Services provide a range of supports for parents-to-be and parents with children from birth to 18 years of age.
This service is FREE & confidential.
Families can face challenges from time to time and may need additional support.
Mansfield Integrated Family Services provide a range of supports for parents-to-be and parents with children from birth to 18 years of age.
A family's needs may include:
- Supporting the family in times of difficulty.
- Building stronger family relations and parent skills.
- Addressing children's behavioural concerns.
- Strenthening relationships between parents and children.
- Working with children to ensure their emotional and developmental needs are met.
- Advocacy on a family's behalf where required.
- Access to other communit services if required such as family violence, drug and alcohol, financial and mental health services.
Families can access the service by contacting Child FIRST on 1800 705 211
For more information on Child FIRST go to https://www.services.dhhs.vic.gov.au/referral-and-support-teams
Mansfield Family & Children's Centre
The Quality Policy of Mansfield Shire Council - Integrated Family Services is to provide a high quality, professional and efficient service to ensure the satisfaction of all of the requirements of our clients and other stakeholders. Mansfield Shire Council's Integrated Family Services is committed to continuing improvement of its services.
Better Communities for Children Leadership Network (BCFCLN)
The Better Communities for Children Leadership Network (BCFCLN) is an innovative network of local and regional leaders.
The network is comprised of early year’s services and childhood services that formulate and deliver a Child and Family Wellbeing Strategic Plan for the Mansfield Shire.
Mansfield Shire Council works with partners to create an integrated plan that improves health, safety, wellbeing and social belonging of all children between 0-12 years of age.
The planning cycle follows and is informed by the statutory Municipal Public and Health and Wellbeing Plan 2017-2021 - 7.59MB PDF.