Current grant funding opportunities for Mansfield Shire community groups and organisations.
Click on the below grants for further information and to apply:
Mansfield Shire Council has been successful in obtaining several funding opportunities.
- Community Resilience and Recovery Funding - New and existing community events
- Exceptional Assistance and Immediate Support Funding - New event seed fund - Applications Closed
- Outlying Communities Infrastructure Fund
Notification of upcoming grants are distributed via the Community Directory. Make sure your group is registered!
Federal, State and Local Government often have funding available; we have put together a list of some of the current grants available to businesses and community groups.
- Business Recovery and Resilience Mentoring
- Wellbeing and Mental Health Support for Victorian Small Businesses
- Business Support Package
- E-commerce and New Marketplace Transition Package
- Small Business Digital Adaption Program
- Summary of Government Assistance for Victorian businesses impacted by coronavirus
For community and not for profits:
- Local Economic Recovery (LER) Program
- Bushfire Recovery Grants for Community Facilities
- Significant sporting events program
- Apprentice Factory - Giving Back Program - Round one closed. Re-opening July 1
- Strengthening Rural Communities - FRRR
- Tackling Tough Times Together - FRRR
- Grants for Resilience and Wellness (GR&W) - FRRR