Mansfield Shire Council is seeking community representatives to join the Business and Community Recovery Committee to help shape recovery activities over the next 12 months.
The purpose of this committee is to:
- Share a range of ideas, views, values and aspirations for local business and the broader community.
- Provide business and community input into the preparation and development of a draft Recovery Plan.
- Assist Council and the contractor to better understand community issues, concerns and opportunities.
Representatives are being sought for the following positions:
- 2x representatives Mansfield District Business Association
- 1x representative Mansfield Producers Group Inc.
- 1 x representative Licensed Tourism Operator
- 1x representative from the Agricultural Sector
- Up to 4x external independent persons
Community representatives must be residents of the Mansfield Shire and will be selected based upon their capacity to meet the following criteria:
- Ability to represent diverse community views and aspirations
- Demonstrate links to business, industry or community groups and networks
For full details on the functions of the committee, please refer to the Mansfield Shire Council Business and Community Recovery Advisory Committee Terms of Reference.