Thanks for your interest in Council's 2020-21 Budget.
We welcome your questions. Your questions provide Council with feedback about both what we could further clarify and what our community is interested in.
We have provided information on the Have Your Say portal including the full Proposed Budget 2020-21 and Fact Sheets. We will also be providing a weekly summary of questions the community has asked, and the answers we have provided.
Here's how it works:
- You can submit as many questions as you like - there is room for four on this form, but if you have more just submit another form
- We will endeavour to respond to your question provided:
- it is a question that relates to the proposed Budget 2020-21, the Council Plan 2017-21 or the Strategic Resource Plan 2020-24, and;
- it is a question that we can reasonably be expected to provide the answer to.
- If your question has already been asked and answered, we may direct you to the relevant question in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section of the Have Your Say Portal
- Your question may be published on the website via the portal and in a weekly summary on Council's Facebook page. If published, your question will not include any identifying elements or personal details you may have included; it will be a generic version of your question.
- A "question" is not a "submission". In addition to questions during the exhibition period, we also welcome formal submissions to the Budget. A formal submission can be made in support or opposition of anything in relation to the Budget. Please hit the "Make a Submission" button on the Have Your Say portal.
Thankyou for participating in the 2020-21 Budget process.