What are the responsibilities of Council, Goulburn Broken Catchment Management Authority and property owners?

Generally speaking, Council manages the underground stormwater network, open swale/roadside drains and culverts and some minor drainage channels running through reserves.

Goulburn Broken Catchment Management Authority manage natural waterways and watercourses (i.e. Fords Creek and tributaries).

Goulburn Murray Water manage water storages such as Lake Eildon (including the foreshore).

Easements are tracts of land set aside for the use of the nominated authority and only the infrastructure is managed if it is in place.

Print More Options
Last Updated: Thursday, 31 May, 2018 - 17:03