I have a problem with a neighbour - where can I get help?

The Dispute Settlement Centre of Victoria (DSCV) is a free dispute resolution service funded by the Victorian Government. 

DSCV can help you resolve common neighbourhood disputes involving fences, trees, animals, noise and drainage, disputes about difficult or anti-social behaviour etc.  Guides to dispute resolution services in Victoria are also available in English and ten community languages from the website.

Dispute Settlement Centre of Victoria

Print More Options
Last Updated: Thursday, 31 May, 2018 - 16:34