Check back regularly as we add new features and improvements. We welcome your feedbackClose this message

How do I report vandalism or graffiti?

Vandalism or graffiti should be reported to Council on 03 5775 8555 or via email and to Victoria Police 5775 2555.

Print More Options
Last Updated: Thursday, 31 May, 2018 - 19:48