Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a current health issue and Council is currently monitoring the situation. Find out more.

How do I report speeding or Hooning vehicles?

Hoon driving is used to describe a list of offences that involve reckless driving behaviour that puts the public at risk. Penalties for hoon driving offences include the vehicle being impounded, immobilised or forfeited.

Crime Stoppers Hoon Hotline 1800 333 000

You are encouraged to report of hoon driving to Victoria Police, if you have knowledge of hoon driving activity and/or are able to provide a description of vehicles involved (make, model, colour, registration number etc.). Police can focus on specific locations in relation to Hoon driving.

To report hoon driving activity call the Crime Stoppers Hoon Hotline on 1800 333 000 or report it online:

Print More Options
Last Updated: Thursday, 31 May, 2018 - 19:47