How do I ask for my road to be sealed?

Sealing of a road constitutes a major upgrade in Council Service Delivery and is generally outside of the scope of Council funding. If you wish for your road to be upgraded, please forward your submission to Council for consideration in the Budget process. Include the following:

  • Name of road
  • Start and end point of area proposed for sealing
  • Any other issues or supporting information you wish to be taken into consideration.
Print More Options
Last Updated: Thursday, 31 May, 2018 - 19:37