Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a current health issue and Council is currently monitoring the situation. Find out more.

How do I apply to view the Register of Interests and Prescribed documents?

Any person wishing to view Council's Register of Interests or Prescribed Documents must make a written application to the Chief Executive Officer.

Print More Options
Last Updated: Monday, 28 May, 2018 - 17:14