This free community information session will provide local businesses invaluable resources including checklists and templates to provide a step by step guide to taking stock of the current situation, establishing a baseline and identifying options to assist in the development of a comprehensive recovery plan.
Speakers and stakeholders in attendance include:
• AgBiz Assist – availability of grants and support for all small business (not just Ag)
• CPA Australia - disaster recovery toolkit and working with your accountant
• Department of Industry – the role of the department of industry
• Australian Taxation Office - tax relief measures, taxation implications on grants, donations and insurance claims including Capital Gains Tax on lost assets.
• North East Tourism – direct assistance available to members including digital connection (websites and social media)
• Upper Murray Family Care – taking personal care during these difficult times
There will be ample opportunities after the brief presentations for attendees to chat with the speakers and arrange follow up appointments.
Registration is requred for catering
AgBiz Assist is supported by the Australian and Victorian Governments