Websites are a critical communication channel for businesses. Most consumers rely on the internet to find the product or service they need, so without a website, your small business is missing a critical opportunity for discovery. It’s time to level up your marketing with an online presence.
This workshop will guide you through a digital strategy and details for creating a basic WordPress website.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics we'll discuss:
• Where and how to buy a domain name and website hosting
• Structuring a basic website for easy user navigation
• The power of content builders/content management systems
• How to use open-source website builders such as WordPress
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
• Create a basic website or update their existing site
• Develop their online presence
• Walk away with a better understanding of the process required to build their own website
Register for this workshop to learn how to approach building your own website for your business.