It’s critical that small businesses have cyber security measures in place. Data breaches can cost your business money, confidential information, and the trust of your customers. Understand the potential threats to your business posed by cyberattacks.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics we'll discuss:
• Developing a cyber security plan
• How often you should back up and update computers
• Securing your website and protecting customer information
• Potential losses—credit card details, personal data, and login information
• General cyber security mindset
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
• Understand the possible risks in doing business online
• Be prepared against cyberattacks
• Walk away with an increased knowledge of online security
Register for this workshop to learn how to protect your small business with cyber security!