Facebook advertising can take your business to the next level. It is critical that you understand the foundations to avoid wasting time and money. Use posts to inform, intrigue, and offer incentives to followers—and then take that engagement beyond page posts by advertising.
Don’t rush the setup of a Facebook ad. It requires thought and consideration. Variables include your target market, budget, and the duration of the ad. After your advertisement has ended, you can view analytics to understand user behaviour and engagement.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
• How Facebook advertising works
• Setting up an effective Facebook ad
• Tracking your ad’s success
• The do’s and don’ts of Facebook advertising
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
• Make the most of Facebook’s advertising capabilities
• Increase traffic, leads, and sales by setting up their own targeted Facebook ads
Register for this workshop to learn how to build custom audiences for your small business using Facebook advertising.