Mansfield Shire Council has tried to make this website as accessible to as many people as possible. We have followed version 1.0 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines to Level AA.
We are always interested in knowing about your experience of the accessibility of the Mansfield Shire Council website.
Accessibility features on the site include:
- use of cascading style sheets
- skip to main content
- availability of 'text only' version documents (for the majority of the site downloads)
- keyboard navigation of the site
- a larger text option is available by using the 'text increase' icon at the top of the page.
- If you would like to provide feedback regarding the accessibility of the site, please contact us.
We endeavour to build our digital channels to work on the latest stable versions of browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer.
Plugins, ad blockers and individual operating systems can have an effect on the performance of our pages and how content is displayed.
You can use a service like What Browser? to check and update your browser to the latest and most secure version to ensure the most optimal and accessible experience.