A number of documents are available for download from the list on the right.
A more comprehensive directory of all the forms available for download from our website can be found under the Permits and Forms directory.
Documents Available For Public Inspection
Members of the public are allowed to view certain documents at the Mansfield Shire Council. In accordance with Section 222 of the Local Government Act 1989 and Regulation 12 "Documents to be made available for public inspection" in the Local Government (General) Regulations 2015, the following documents are available for public inspection:
- Details of overseas or interstate travel (with the exception of interstate travel by land for less than 3 days) undertaken in an official capacity by Councillors or any other member of Council staff in the previous 12 months, including the names of the Councillors or members of Council staff and the date, destination, purpose and total cost to the Council of the overseas or interstate travel, including accommodation costs;
- Agendas for and minutes of ordinary and special meetings held in the previous 12 months kept under section 93 of the Act except if the minutes relate to parts of meetings which have been closed to members of the public under section 89 of the Act;
- Minutes of meetings of special committees established under section 86 of the Act and held in the previous 12 months except if the minutes relate to parts of meetings which have been closed to members of the public under section 89 of the Act;
- A register of delegations kept under sections 87 and 98 of the Act, including the dates on which the last reviews under sections 86(6) and 98(6) of the Act took place;
- Details of all leases involving land which were entered into by the Council as lessor, including the lessee and the terms and the value of the lease;
- A register of authorised officers appointed under section 224 of the Act;
- A list of donations and grants made by the Council during the financial year including the names of persons or bodies which have received a donation or grant and the amount of each donation or grant.
Documents are available for inspection at the Mansfield municipal office - 33 Highett Street, during business hours (8.15am to 5.00pm Mondays through Fridays). A 'kiosk' is available in the reception area where you can view certain public documents. Copies cannot be provided for some documents. Other public documents may be available online from our website (which can also be accessed from our Kiosk).
Other documents available: