A-   A+  
Legal Point of Stormwater Discharge Request
Request for Legal Point of Stormwater Discharge Information

How do I go about getting this information?
  • Download the request form and complete
  • Include any other supplementary information as required to support the request application
  • Forward a hardcopy of the completed and signed application including payment to:
Mansfield Shire Council
Private Bag 1000
Mansfield Vic 3722

Or call in:

33 Highett Street, Mansfield

A copy of the Council approved information will be forwarded to the applicant’s address or email.

What fees do I have to pay?
There is a fee payable for a request for information and indicated on the request form.