Mansfield Shire Councillors and Staff
The Victorian Electoral Commission declared the 2016 Mansfield Shire election results at 10.00am on Monday, 24 October 2016. The following Councillors were sworn in at a Special meeting of Council held on 26 October 2016.
- Cr Marg Attley (Tolmie Ward)
- Cr Peter Olver (Mansfield Ward)
- Cr Paul Sladdin (Bonnie Doon Ward)
- Cr Paul Volkering (Mansfield Ward)
- Cr Harry Westendorp (Jamieson Ward)
At this meeting Cr Paul Volkering was elected Mayor of Mansfield Shire for a 12 month period, ending no later than 30 November 2017.
Cr Peter Olver was elected Deputy Mayor of Mansfield Shire for the same period.
For more information on our Councillors, including their contact details, please go to the Councillors page.
Pictured below, from left to right: Crs Sladdin, Westendorp, Olver, Attley and Volkering
EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Council's Executive Management Team (EMT) meets on a weekly basis to consider and discuss current issues pertaining to the organisation and municipality as a whole.
- Chief Executive Officer (Alex Green)
- Development Services Manager (Michael Bismire)
- Engineering & Works Manager (currently vacant)
- Finance & Information Services Manager (currently vacant)
- Human Resources Manager (Sharon Scott)
- Tourism & Economic Development Manager (Ian Geer)
- Community Services Manager (Melanie Hotton)
Click here to view Management Responsibilities